Download the PDF here >>> Holism – Possibilities and Problems (Sept 2017, University of Essex) – 2nd Call for Papers
- IAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, 0
by Susanna Ruebsaat (Author) The inner figure of the blind victim, the one who has the power to withstand the dark...
- IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Featured, Home Page, Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
CENTRE FOR PSYCHOANALYSIS MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY LONDON Saturday, 20 June, 2015 We invite postgraduate students and research fellows to submit...
- IAJS Communications, , Conference Registration, Featured, Latest Conferences, Latest News, Jungian psychology, Other, Spectre, The Spectre of the “Other” in Jungian Psychology, 0
CONFERENCE DATE: July 27 8:00 am to July 30, 3:00 pm 2017 Latest News: July 11 2017—IAJS 2017 Flyer with...
Call for Participation Psyche, Spirit, and Science: negotiating contemporary social and cultural concernsIAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Featured, Highlights, Home Page, 0
Dear IAJS Members, The Program Committee for the next IAJS/IAAP Joint conference has extended the deadline for submission of...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019