Forthcoming book by Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola: Alchimia Junghiana: Riflessioni teoriche di psicoanalisi junghiana e psicologia del profondo: Attraversando l’Opus alchemico di C. G. Jung (September 2015).
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, 0
Dear All: I just wanted to send an announcement on the release of my new book, Inventing God: Psychology of...
Rhetorical Investigations G. B. Vico and C. G. Jung By Leslie Gardner, Director, Artellus Limited, UKIAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Publications, Scholarship, 0
Rhetorical analysis of texts exposes plausible ‘truths’ and presumptions implied by the writer’s presentation. In this volume, Leslie Gardner...
- IAJS Communications, , Events, Featured, Latest News, Carl G. Jung, OTTO GROSS, SABINA SPIELREIN, 0
CONFERENCE STYLE Workshop in three sections Healing Wounded History Jung and His “Twin Brother” Following Dr Heuer’s previous enthralling...
- IAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Dear all, Some shame-less self-promotion for my book. Imaginal Remembering: Our Soul’s Journey Through Memory and Imagination, published by Mandorla,...
- Call for papers: The International Jungian ConferenceOctober 20, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesOctober 19, 2019
- Guilford Press Offers IAJS Members 20% DiscountSeptember 30, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019
- The International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS)August 30, 2019