Forthcoming book by Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola: Alchimia Junghiana: Riflessioni teoriche di psicoanalisi junghiana e psicologia del profondo: Attraversando l’Opus alchemico di C. G. Jung (September 2015).
- IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Latest News, 0
Respected Researcher, IJSK is an international platform with open- access journals that publishes research concentrated articles , scientific manuscripts...
- Guy Dargert, , Books, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, books ebooks publications medicine healing psychotherapy, 0
One of the most elegant, powerful, and accessible books on psychotherapy that I have read. Dargert recognises that the...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019