Forthcoming book by Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola: Alchimia Junghiana: Riflessioni teoriche di psicoanalisi junghiana e psicologia del profondo: Attraversando l’Opus alchemico di C. G. Jung (September 2015).
- Dr. Michael Glock, , Associations, Centers Training Institutes, Latest News, Jung center, Jungian Community, 0
Our primary focus is to offer world-class Jungian seminars through internet technology. During these live seminars, international participants can...
- IAJS Communications, , Conferences, Latest Conferences, Latest News, Archetypal Treatment, Combat Trauma, PTSD, 0
Co-sponsored by The Jungian Psychoanalytic Association & The New School for Social Research. Download the PDF flyer here >>> jpa_-spring-coll_121916_final_v3
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, 0
To celebrate the first year of The Australasian Association of Philosophy’s new journal, Australasian Philosophical Review, Routledge has compiled an article collection containing...
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019
- The International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS)August 30, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019