- IAJS Communications, , Creative Projects, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Publications, 0
Dear all, I would like to announce the release of my book, Confrontation with the Unconscious: Jungian Depth Psychology...
- IAJS Communications, , Books, Latest News, 1
My colleague Jeff Kiehl is a bit too modest in bringing his book to our attention. Jeff is in...
New Book: Grandparents: Archetypal and clinical perspectives on grandparent–––grandchild relationships by Isabelle MeierIAJS Communications, , Books, eBooks, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Dear all It might be that my new book is of interest to you: Grandparents: Archetypal and clinical perspectives...
- Steven Herrmann, , Books, Alexander von Humboldt, C. G. Jung, Emily Dickinson, Herman Melville, shamanism, Spiritual Democracy, Walt Whitman, William James, 0
Exploring what the author calls the “shaman-poets”—Walt Whitman, Herman Melville, and Emily Dickinson—this book demonstrates how far ahead of...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019