Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Latest Seminars, 0
At the Ladera Lane Campus of Pacifica Graduate Institute Space will be limited in order to accommodate ample opportunity...
FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT CPS November Conference – The Revolutionary Unconscious: Social Upheaval and Social CohesionDr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, Department of Literature, Essex, Film and Theatre Studies, Professor Mike Rustin, 0
Keynote: Professor Mike Rustin (University of East London) Panellists: Dr Sanja Bahun (Department of Literature, Film and Theatre Studies,...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Creative Projects, Events, Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Latest Seminars, 0
New York Psychoanalytic Society & Institute’s Helix Center for Interdisciplinary Investigation is pleased to present Synchronicity: On the Spectrum...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, A Dangerous Method, Andrew Samuels, Christopher Hauke, Deirdre Bair, Gottfried Heuer, Helena Bassil-Morozow, Lisa Appignanesi, 0
On Saturday February 11th 2012, CAP held a private screening and conference on A Dangerous Method (Chair: Ruth Williams). Here are...
Subscribe via Email
- New book: Europe’s Many Souls: Exploring Cultural Complexes and Identities by Thomas Singer (Editor), Joerg Rasche (Editor)May 8, 2016
- New Book by Ann Shearer – Why Don’t Psychotherapists Laugh?: Enjoyment and the Consulting RoomMay 3, 2016
- Reality Dreams: Diary of a Poet as Ghost (Kindle Edition)May 2, 2016
- Ecstatic Ancient/Archaic Thought and Analytical Psychology: An InquiryApril 30, 2016
- Archive for Research into Archetypal Symbolism – Trial OfferApril 29, 2016