Call for papers is still open September 15th. for the upcoming Red Book Event Conference sponsored by the C.G.Jung Center of New York, March 5, 2016
- IAJS Communications, , Events, Latest News, Refugee Week, Tavistock Clinic, University of Essex, 0
(In collaboration with CTAR (University of Essex), Tavistock Clinic and UNHCR) How host society responses can impact the mental...
- IAJS Communications, , Conferences, Latest News, 0
Please join us at Civilization in Transition 6, Clearing the Fog that Obscures: Toward a New Religious Understanding, in Santa Fe,...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, The New School For Social Research, The Thread to the Unknown, THIRD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON THE IMAGE, 0
Dear Colleague, On behalf of the Conference Organizing Committee, I would like to inform you of the: THIRD INTERNATIONAL...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Latest Seminars, 0
CENTRE FOR PSYCHOANALYSIS MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY LONDON Saturday, 15 June, 2013 We invite postgraduate students and research fellows to submit...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019