My painting can best be described as having a loosely and largely unconsciously based imaginative relationship with aspects of...
From 1914 until 1930, C. G. Jung recorded, revised, rewrote, recopied and painstakingly illustrated what he considered “the numinous...
Jung and Film: Creativity and Madness The Confederation of Analytical Psychology presents a series of seminars on Jung and...
Subscribe via Email
- Alchimia Junghiana by Diego PignatelliDecember 22, 2015
- Patterning in the Psyche and The Natural World ConferenceDecember 22, 2015
- New Book Symptom, Symbol, and the Other of Language A Jungian Interpretation of the Linguistic Turn By Bret AldermanDecember 15, 2015
- The Cambridge Jungian CIRCLE Presents on 28th May 2016 Dr. Gottfried M. HeuerDecember 1, 2015
- Psychic Transformation in the Analytic Process A Lecture by Thayer GreeneNovember 30, 2015