My painting can best be described as having a loosely and largely unconsciously based imaginative relationship with aspects of...
From 1914 until 1930, C. G. Jung recorded, revised, rewrote, recopied and painstakingly illustrated what he considered “the numinous...
Jung and Film: Creativity and Madness The Confederation of Analytical Psychology presents a series of seminars on Jung and...
Subscribe via Email
- Journal Psychoanalysis, Culture & Society (no. 4 2015) contains a special section on the conference series Psychoanalysis and PoliticsNovember 24, 2015
- New Depth Insights™ Interview: The Healing Power of Creativity – David Rosen with Bonnie BrightNovember 19, 2015
- Senior lecturer in psychoanalysisNovember 18, 2015
- David Parker – PaintingsNovember 17, 2015
- Maryann Barone-Chapman @ AJA, London, 19 November !!!!!!!!!!!!!October 28, 2015