My painting can best be described as having a loosely and largely unconsciously based imaginative relationship with aspects of...
From 1914 until 1930, C. G. Jung recorded, revised, rewrote, recopied and painstakingly illustrated what he considered “the numinous...
Jung and Film: Creativity and Madness The Confederation of Analytical Psychology presents a series of seminars on Jung and...
Subscribe via Email
- Confrontation with the Unconscious: Jungian Depth Psychology and Psychedelic Experience.March 13, 2016
- 2nd Jung/Lacan DialogueMarch 9, 2016
- Call for Paper and Panel Proposal – Topic: Society, Culture and Morality: East and WestFebruary 29, 2016
- The Snake in the Clinic: Psychotherapy’s Role in Medicine and Healing, by Guy DargertFebruary 20, 2016
- The Art of Mentalizing – Call for PapersFebruary 3, 2016