My painting can best be described as having a loosely and largely unconsciously based imaginative relationship with aspects of...
From 1914 until 1930, C. G. Jung recorded, revised, rewrote, recopied and painstakingly illustrated what he considered “the numinous...
Jung and Film: Creativity and Madness The Confederation of Analytical Psychology presents a series of seminars on Jung and...
Subscribe via Email
- New book: Europe’s Many Souls: Exploring Cultural Complexes and Identities by Thomas Singer (Editor), Joerg Rasche (Editor)May 8, 2016
- New Book by Ann Shearer – Why Don’t Psychotherapists Laugh?: Enjoyment and the Consulting RoomMay 3, 2016
- Reality Dreams: Diary of a Poet as Ghost (Kindle Edition)May 2, 2016
- Ecstatic Ancient/Archaic Thought and Analytical Psychology: An InquiryApril 30, 2016
- Archive for Research into Archetypal Symbolism – Trial OfferApril 29, 2016