“The old division of the Earth and the Cosmos into objective processes in space and time and mind in which...
IAJS Communications, , Artistic, Books, Featured, Latest News, The Red Book: Liber Novus, The Red Book: Liber Novus, 0
From 1914 until 1930, C. G. Jung recorded, revised, rewrote, recopied and painstakingly illustrated what he considered “the numinous...
IAJS Communications, , Artistic, Latest News, Video Resources, Star Wars, 0
Some of Star Wars’ detractors call the original series schlocky, blunt, predictable, and implausible even by fantasy’s standards. A...
IAJS Communications, , Artistic, Courses, Creative Projects, Featured, Film & Media, Highlights, Home Page, Latest News, 0
Jung and Film: Creativity and Madness The Confederation of Analytical Psychology presents a series of seminars on Jung and...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019