STATEMENT FROM THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR JUNGIAN STUDIES (IAJS) IN CONNECTION WITH THE OPEN LETTER...
IAJS Regional Japan Conference Call For Papers: Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesIAJS Communications, , Association News, Call for Papers, Conferences, Featured CFP, Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, Japan Otemon Gakuin University, Ai Campus Call for Papers November 2-3, 2019 We...
IAJS Communications, , Association News, Associations, Centers Training Institutes, Conferences, Featured, Jungian Project, Latest News, 0
I’m afraid the Jungian Psychoanalytic Association’s public conference on DISPLACEMENTS: INNER AND OUTER, originally announced for February 2018 at...
IAJS Communications, , Association News, Call for Papers, Featured, Featured CFP, Latest Conferences, Indeterminate States, 1
Indeterminate States: trans-cultural; trans-racial; trans-gender. Do these states mirror and reflect creative Jungian/post Jungian ideas about cross border migration...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019