by Matthew A. Fike (Author) C. G. Jung understood the anima in a wide variety of ways but especially...
New Book: Moments of Meeting in Psychoanalysis: Interaction and Change in the Therapeutic Encounter Edited by Susan LordIAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, Latest News, 0
Dear IAJS Colleagues: Announcing the publication of “Moments of Meeting in Psychoanalysis: Interaction and Change in the Therapeutic Encounter”...
IAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Publications, 0
This volume presents the first organized study of Jung’s ethics. Drawing on direct quotes from all of his collected...
IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Publications, Angeliki Yiassemides, Time and the Psyche: Jungian Perspectives, 0
Dear all, It is with great joy that I would like to inform you of the publication of Time and...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019