In 2014 at a conference at the University of Leuven organized by the Faculty of Arts entitled “Psychology...
New Interview for Depth Insights™: Megan Hollingsworth M.S. joins Bonnie Bright to discuss Megan’s work on ex·tinc·tion wit·ness, a...
New Book Symptom, Symbol, and the Other of Language A Jungian Interpretation of the Linguistic Turn By Bret AldermanIAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Publications, 0
Every statement about language is also a statement by and about psyche. Guided by this primary assumption, and inspired...
CONFERENCE STYLE Workshop in three sections Healing Wounded History Jung and His “Twin Brother” Following Dr Heuer’s previous enthralling...
Journal Psychoanalysis, Culture & Society (no. 4 2015) contains a special section on the conference series Psychoanalysis and PoliticsIAJS Communications, , Latest News, 0
We are very happy to announce that the new issue of the journal Psychoanalysis, Culture & Society (no. 4 2015) contains a special section...
I invite you to listen to my latest interview with David for Depth Insights™: The Healing Power of Creativity....
Subscribe via Email
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events.October 24, 2016
- BREXIT IN THE CONSULTING ROOM: How to Work Responsibly and Relationally with Political MaterialOctober 12, 2016
- New Book: Remembering Dionysus Revisioning psychology and literature in C.G. Jung and James Hillman By Susan RowlandOctober 12, 2016
- New Book: The Quest for Gold by Andrew FeketeOctober 4, 2016
- 20% Off Routledge’s Monograph SeriesSeptember 21, 2016
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events. on
- Sisiutl as Archetypal Image on
- Ideas and concepts don’t mean anything until they are shared with others and challenged by others. on
- the undecipherable language clamoring around the house was the mumbling of the black and angry dead… on
- Religious Experiences Shrink Part of the Brain on