An international interdisciplinary conference Confirmed speakers include: George Hogenson, Christian Kerslake, Harald Atmanspacher, Inna Semetsky, Joe Cambray, Joshua Ramey,...
Call for Papers Deadline Extended: 15th Conference of Research in Jung and Analytical Psychology: Complexity, Creativity, and Action.IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Featured, Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
Dear everyone, I am writing to promote the forthcoming Jungian Society for Scholarly Studies conference “Complexity, Creativity and Action”...
Journal of Analytical Psychology XIVth International Conference Dissociation: Trauma and the Self Thursday 20 April – Sunday 23 April 2017 The Roosevelt Hotel, New...
Call for papers: 2017 IAJS Conference South Africa – The Spectre of the “Other” in Jungian PsychologyIAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Latest Conferences, The Spectre of the “Other” in Jungian Psychology, 0
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN CONFERENCE DATE: July 27-30, 2017 Call for Papers (CFP) Due Date: NOW EXTENDED TO DECEMBER 31,...
Call for Paper and Panel Proposal India Conferences: New Delhi and Kolkata: International and Interdisciplinary Conference New Delhi, India Dates: December 27-29,...
Subscribe via Email
- Human or Monster? Finding Our Ethical Bearings Amidst Ominous TransitionsJanuary 11, 2017
- The Future of Jungian Analysis: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats (“SWOT”)’ by Andrew SamuelsJanuary 10, 2017
- COSMOGRAPHY Re-Minding Our Place in the Universe by Joel WeishausJanuary 9, 2017
- New Book: Feminist Views from Somewhere Post-Jungian Themes in Feminist TheoryJanuary 6, 2017
- Upcoming Events from the Society of Analytical PsychologyJanuary 4, 2017
- IS JOSEPH CAMPBELL A JUNGIAN? on
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events. on
- Sisiutl as Archetypal Image on
- Ideas and concepts don’t mean anything until they are shared with others and challenged by others. on
- the undecipherable language clamoring around the house was the mumbling of the black and angry dead… on