Submit your Depth-psychology based articles, essays, reviews, art, poetry, multimedia. Deadline: October 12, 2015 http://www.depthinsights.com/Depth-Insights-scholarly-ezine/
We are proud to announce the creation of the Frank N. McMillan, Jr., Institute for Jungian Studies at The...
Sharing a recent audio interview: “The Ecological Crisis and the Image of Frankenstein” Mary Shelley’s story haunts our time...
Jung and Film: Creativity and Madness The Confederation of Analytical Psychology presents a series of seminars on Jung and...
Subscribe via Email
- The Symbologist from the New York Times Sunday Book review. “The Red Book: Liber Novus”October 9, 2015
- New Book by Elizabeth Brodersen Laws of Inheritance A post-Jungian study of twins and therelationship between the first and other(s)October 9, 2015
- Confederation for Analytical Psychology presents The only chance to hear Roger Brooke in LondonOctober 9, 2015
- New Book – A NEW THERAPY FOR POLITICS? by Andrew SamuelsOctober 9, 2015
- On Psychological and Visionary ArtOctober 8, 2015
- Anne Baring on “The Dream of the Cosmos” on
- Prof. Don Fredericksen passed peacefully (May 15 2015) on
- For Sale: Deluxe Edition of Carl Jung's Red Book, #125 of 129 made in 2009 on
- Call for Participation Psyche, Spirit, and Science: negotiating contemporary social and cultural concerns – Joint IAAP/IAJS Conference on
- IS JOSEPH CAMPBELL A JUNGIAN? on