Powered by Eventbrite
IAJS Communications, , Events, Latest News, Refugee Week, Tavistock Clinic, University of Essex, 0
(In collaboration with CTAR (University of Essex), Tavistock Clinic and UNHCR) How host society responses can impact the mental...
IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Culture, Events, Featured, Latest News, 0
Call for Paper and Panel Proposal India Conferences: New Delhi and Kolkata: International and Interdisciplinary Conference New Delhi, India Dates: December 27-29,...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019