Dear IAJS Members, Dr Bassil-Morozow and Professor Hockley are pleased to announced the publication of their joint work Jungian...
Call for Papers Deadline Extended: 15th Conference of Research in Jung and Analytical Psychology: Complexity, Creativity, and Action.IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Featured, Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
Dear everyone, I am writing to promote the forthcoming Jungian Society for Scholarly Studies conference “Complexity, Creativity and Action”...
Journal of Analytical Psychology XIVth International Conference Dissociation: Trauma and the Self Thursday 20 April – Sunday 23 April 2017 The Roosevelt Hotel, New...
Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events.IAJS Communications, , Creative Projects, Events, Featured, 1
Dear Colleagues, We had a fine Asheville webinar this week in which: Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of...
A Forum for Independent Psychotherapists workshop with Professor Andrew Samuels Saturday 26th November 2016 Registration 12.45 Workshop 1.00-3.00pm...
Subscribe via Email
- Human or Monster? Finding Our Ethical Bearings Amidst Ominous TransitionsJanuary 11, 2017
- The Future of Jungian Analysis: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats (“SWOT”)’ by Andrew SamuelsJanuary 10, 2017
- COSMOGRAPHY Re-Minding Our Place in the Universe by Joel WeishausJanuary 9, 2017
- New Book: Feminist Views from Somewhere Post-Jungian Themes in Feminist TheoryJanuary 6, 2017
- Upcoming Events from the Society of Analytical PsychologyJanuary 4, 2017
- IS JOSEPH CAMPBELL A JUNGIAN? on
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events. on
- Sisiutl as Archetypal Image on
- Ideas and concepts don’t mean anything until they are shared with others and challenged by others. on
- the undecipherable language clamoring around the house was the mumbling of the black and angry dead… on