Jungian Society for Scholarly Studies 16th Conference of Research in Jung and Analytical Psychology Co-Sponsored by The Asheville Jung...
New Book: Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts Applying Jungian Concepts to Mass Visions of the Virgin Mary By Valeria Céspedes MussoIAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Description Marian Apparitions in Cultural Contexts provides an analysis of collective phenomena, specifically mass visions of the Virgin Mary,...
IAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, Latest News, Publications, 0
Dear All: On the heels of Ladson’s and Hessel’s seminar and book Temporality and Shame–which I hope everyone buys–hint, hint, as...
IAJS Communications, , Association News, Associations, Centers Training Institutes, Conferences, Featured, Jungian Project, Latest News, 0
I’m afraid the Jungian Psychoanalytic Association’s public conference on DISPLACEMENTS: INNER AND OUTER, originally announced for February 2018 at...
- The IAJS Triannual Conference April 2-5, 2020 Registration Now OpenDecember 4, 2019
- Call for papers: The International Jungian ConferenceOctober 20, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesOctober 19, 2019
- Guilford Press Offers IAJS Members 20% DiscountSeptember 30, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019