Dear all, Some shame-less self-promotion for my book. Imaginal Remembering: Our Soul’s Journey Through Memory and Imagination, published by Mandorla,...
IAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Publications, 0
This volume presents the first organized study of Jung’s ethics. Drawing on direct quotes from all of his collected...
IAJS Communications, , Conference Registration, Featured, Latest Conferences, Latest News, Jungian psychology, Other, Spectre, The Spectre of the “Other” in Jungian Psychology, 0
CONFERENCE DATE: July 27 8:00 am to July 30, 3:00 pm 2017 Latest News: July 11 2017—IAJS 2017 Flyer with...
Outpatient Treatment of Psychosis: Psychodynamic Approaches to Evidence-Based Practice by David Downing (Editor), Jon Mills (Editor)IAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Dear All Myself (John Mills) and David Downing have just published a book called, Outpatient Treatment of Psychosis with Karnac publishers. Two...
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019
- The International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS)August 30, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019