A scholarly yet boldly imaginative account of the fascinating overlaps, echoes and resonances between the thought of C.G. Jung...
NEW BOOK RELEASE! Somatic Cinema The relationship between body and screen – a Jungian perspective By Luke HockleyDr. Michael Glock, , Creative Projects, Featured, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest Research, 0
“Drawing on Jung’s assertion that body and mind are indivisible, Luke Hockley develops a masterly analysis of the complex...
Dear all, I would like to announce the release of my book, Confrontation with the Unconscious: Jungian Depth Psychology...
A Jasmine Journey: Carl Jung's travel to India and Ceylon 1937-38 and Jung's Vision During Illness "Something New" Emerging from Orissa, 1944Dr. Michael Glock, , Featured, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Publications, 0
ISBN book: 978-0-9918357-0-6 ISBN ebook: 978-0-9918357-1-3 ISBN CD: 978-0-9918357-2-0 ISBN Digital mp3: 978-09918357-3-7 166 pp Price: $9.98 To order...
This book investigates consciousness as an emergent state arising from the global functioning of the brain and the body....
Rhetorical Investigations G. B. Vico and C. G. Jung By Leslie Gardner, Director, Artellus Limited, UKDr. Michael Glock, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Publications, Scholarship, 0
Rhetorical analysis of texts exposes plausible ‘truths’ and presumptions implied by the writer’s presentation. In this volume, Leslie Gardner...
Subscribe via Email
- Sharing a new interview! — by the Depth Psychology AllianceAugust 26, 2015
- Pacifica Graduate Institute Announces International Scholar as ProvostAugust 26, 2015
- The World Within – C.G. Jung in His Own WordsAugust 24, 2015
- James Hollis PhD Finding Your Own Path on LIVING SMART with Patricia GrasAugust 23, 2015
- Jungian Analyst James Hollis introduces this concept and explains why is it so much a part of our daily lives.August 23, 2015
- Prof. Don Fredericksen passed peacefully (May 15 2015) on
- For Sale: Deluxe Edition of Carl Jung's Red Book, #125 of 129 made in 2009 on
- Call for Participation Psyche, Spirit, and Science: negotiating contemporary social and cultural concerns – Joint IAAP/IAJS Conference on
- IS JOSEPH CAMPBELL A JUNGIAN? on
- Call for Papers – 'Art, Aesthetics, and Analytical Psychology’ on