This book investigates consciousness as an emergent state arising from the global functioning of the brain and the body....
Rhetorical Investigations G. B. Vico and C. G. Jung By Leslie Gardner, Director, Artellus Limited, UKDr. Michael Glock, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Publications, Scholarship, 0
Rhetorical analysis of texts exposes plausible ‘truths’ and presumptions implied by the writer’s presentation. In this volume, Leslie Gardner...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Publications, Cartesian Philosophy, Cartesian Philosophy and the Flesh: Refections on Incarnation in Analytical Psychology, Flesh, FRANCES GRAY, in Analytical Psychology., Refections on Incarnation, 0
NEW BOOK BY FRANCES GRAY How do you know anything is true? What relation is there between...
Subscribe via Email
- Alchimia Junghiana by Diego PignatelliDecember 22, 2015
- Patterning in the Psyche and The Natural World ConferenceDecember 22, 2015
- New Book Symptom, Symbol, and the Other of Language A Jungian Interpretation of the Linguistic Turn By Bret AldermanDecember 15, 2015
- The Cambridge Jungian CIRCLE Presents on 28th May 2016 Dr. Gottfried M. HeuerDecember 1, 2015
- Psychic Transformation in the Analytic Process A Lecture by Thayer GreeneNovember 30, 2015