Turbulent Times, Creative Minds: Erich Neumann and C.G. Jung in Relationship (1933-1960) $32.00–$75.00 This volume of essays by well-known...
New Book: Remembering Dionysus Revisioning psychology and literature in C.G. Jung and James Hillman By Susan RowlandIAJS Communications, , Books, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Dionysus, god of dismemberment and sponsor of the lost or abandoned feminine, originates both Jungian psychology and literature in...
Kenneth Kimmel, , Books, IAJS Member Publications, culture, narcissism, psyche, 0
Given the current interest in narcissism, I’d like to mention my book, Eros and the Shattering Gaze–Transcending Narcissism (Fisher...
Steven Herrmann, , Books, IAJS Member Publications, Alexander von Humboldt, Jungian psychology, Oakland, Religious Equality, Spiritual Democracy, William James, 0
Exploring what the author calls the “shaman-poets” Walt Whitman, Herman Melville, and Emily Dickinson—this book demonstrates how far ahead...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019