Dear IAJS members; I have just published a new book entitled A Jungian Life by Thomas Kirsch. It...
New Book Launched! A Contemplative Approach To Understanding World Religions C. G. Jung as Phenomenologist of the Soul by Blake W. BurlesonIAJS Communications, , Featured, Highlights, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
A Contemplative Approach To Understanding World Religions C. G. Jung as Phenomenologist of the Soul by Blake W. Burleson...
by Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola Primordial Psyche (iUniverse 2011) introduces innovative perspectives to personality disorders and their connection with the...
New Book Underworlds: Philosophies of the Unconscious from Psychoanalysis to Metaphysics By Jon MillsIAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Scholarship, 0
The first book of its kind to provide a detailed analysis of the history of the unconscious from the...
A scholarly yet boldly imaginative account of the fascinating overlaps, echoes and resonances between the thought of C.G. Jung...
NEW BOOK RELEASE! Somatic Cinema The relationship between body and screen – a Jungian perspective By Luke HockleyIAJS Communications, , Creative Projects, Featured, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest Research, 0
“Drawing on Jung’s assertion that body and mind are indivisible, Luke Hockley develops a masterly analysis of the complex...
Dear all, I would like to announce the release of my book, Confrontation with the Unconscious: Jungian Depth Psychology...
Subscribe via Email
- Why do we remember some movies for a lifetime while others are quickly forgotten? Movies are more than simple entertainment…October 27, 2016
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events.October 24, 2016
- BREXIT IN THE CONSULTING ROOM: How to Work Responsibly and Relationally with Political MaterialOctober 12, 2016
- New Book: Remembering Dionysus Revisioning psychology and literature in C.G. Jung and James Hillman By Susan RowlandOctober 12, 2016
- New Book: The Quest for Gold by Andrew FeketeOctober 4, 2016
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events. on
- Sisiutl as Archetypal Image on
- Ideas and concepts don’t mean anything until they are shared with others and challenged by others. on
- the undecipherable language clamoring around the house was the mumbling of the black and angry dead… on
- Religious Experiences Shrink Part of the Brain on