Vine Deloria Jr. (Author), Philip J. Deloria (Editor), Jerome S Bernstein (Editor) Publication Date: July 20, 2009 While visiting the United States, C. G. Jung...
Living in the Borderland:The Evolution of Consciousness and the Challenge of Healing Trauma by Jerome BernsteinDr. Michael Glock, , IAJS Member Publications, 0
Publication Date: October 1, 2005 | ISBN-10: 1583917578 | ISBN-13: 978-1583917572 | Edition: New Ed Living in the Borderland addresses the evolution of Western consciousness and describes...
Publication Date: August 15, 2004 | ISBN-10: 1583918744 | ISBN-13: 978-1583918746 | Edition: 1 The spiritual life is no longer a specialist concern, restricted to those...
Subscribe via Email
- New book: Europe’s Many Souls: Exploring Cultural Complexes and Identities by Thomas Singer (Editor), Joerg Rasche (Editor)May 8, 2016
- New Book by Ann Shearer – Why Don’t Psychotherapists Laugh?: Enjoyment and the Consulting RoomMay 3, 2016
- Reality Dreams: Diary of a Poet as Ghost (Kindle Edition)May 2, 2016
- Ecstatic Ancient/Archaic Thought and Analytical Psychology: An InquiryApril 30, 2016
- Archive for Research into Archetypal Symbolism – Trial OfferApril 29, 2016