Every statement about language is also a statement by and about psyche. Guided by this primary assumption, and inspired...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Home Page, Latest News, Publications, Alchemy, Analytical Psychology, Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola, Jungian studies, Reflecting on – Symbols of Transformation, 0
I would like to announce that my new book Jung e l’alchimia is being released (in Italian). It contains...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Featured, Latest News, Publications, Phenomenology, post-Jungian studies, 0
Hello, folks. I am pleased to announce that my book, Jung and Phenomenology, has been republished by Routledge as...
Subscribe via Email
- Alchimia Junghiana by Diego PignatelliDecember 22, 2015
- Patterning in the Psyche and The Natural World ConferenceDecember 22, 2015
- New Book Symptom, Symbol, and the Other of Language A Jungian Interpretation of the Linguistic Turn By Bret AldermanDecember 15, 2015
- The Cambridge Jungian CIRCLE Presents on 28th May 2016 Dr. Gottfried M. HeuerDecember 1, 2015
- Psychic Transformation in the Analytic Process A Lecture by Thayer GreeneNovember 30, 2015