Rhetorical analysis of texts exposes plausible ‘truths’ and presumptions implied by the writer’s presentation. In this volume, Leslie Gardner...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Publications, Cartesian Philosophy, Cartesian Philosophy and the Flesh: Refections on Incarnation in Analytical Psychology, Flesh, FRANCES GRAY, in Analytical Psychology., Refections on Incarnation, 0
NEW BOOK BY FRANCES GRAY How do you know anything is true? What relation is there between...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Call for Papers, Publications, Publishing Opportunities, Scholarship, 0
Looking for an alternative to publish your paper, book or present your work at an international conference. Check out...
Subscribe via Email
- Alchimia Junghiana by Diego PignatelliDecember 22, 2015
- Patterning in the Psyche and The Natural World ConferenceDecember 22, 2015
- New Book Symptom, Symbol, and the Other of Language A Jungian Interpretation of the Linguistic Turn By Bret AldermanDecember 15, 2015
- The Cambridge Jungian CIRCLE Presents on 28th May 2016 Dr. Gottfried M. HeuerDecember 1, 2015
- Psychic Transformation in the Analytic Process A Lecture by Thayer GreeneNovember 30, 2015