My painting can best be described as having a loosely and largely unconsciously based imaginative relationship with aspects of landscape – in particular, rock surfaces and their hallucinatory capacity to evoke dream states and imaginative other worlds. I am fascinated by how liminal states of attention and awareness – states on the border between consciousness and unconsciousness – can open…
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Online Panel Discussion, 0
DroughtAction — Online Gallery & Free Online Panel Discussion & Community Webinar on September 22, 2015 – A Global Exploration...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, Emotional Development, Rex Haigh, 0
Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies Wednesday 18 January 2012 ‘Emotional Development: Putting ‘Personality Disorder’ on the map ‘ Rex...
Dr. Michael Glock, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
New Book By Leslie Gardner Rhetorical analysis of texts exposes plausible ‘truths’ and presumptions implied by the writer’s presentation. In...
Subscribe via Email
- Prof. Don Fredericksen passed peacefully (May 15 2015) on
- For Sale: Deluxe Edition of Carl Jung's Red Book, #125 of 129 made in 2009 on
- Call for Participation Psyche, Spirit, and Science: negotiating contemporary social and cultural concerns – Joint IAAP/IAJS Conference on
- IS JOSEPH CAMPBELL A JUNGIAN? on
- Call for Papers – 'Art, Aesthetics, and Analytical Psychology’ on