Dear Barbara, Al, and anyone interested in the structure and content of my “Jung’s Cultural Psychology” subject –
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Dan Anderson iajs moderator, New IAJS Discussion List Topic "Issues in Jungian Psychology, Presented by David Tacy, seminar introduction Maryann Barone-Chapman, 0
Dear Colleagues, I am pleased to announce, on behalf of the Executive Committee of the IAJS, a new series...
A Jasmine Journey: Carl Jung's travel to India and Ceylon 1937-38 and Jung's Vision During Illness "Something New" Emerging from Orissa, 1944Dr. Michael Glock, , Featured, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Publications, 0
ISBN book: 978-0-9918357-0-6 ISBN ebook: 978-0-9918357-1-3 ISBN CD: 978-0-9918357-2-0 ISBN Digital mp3: 978-09918357-3-7 166 pp Price: $9.98 To order...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Events, Featured, Latest News, Books, Analytical Psychology, Roger Brooke, Jung and phenomenology, 0
Confederation for Analytical Psychology presents The only chance to hear Roger Brooke in London (The conference is offered as...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, a Life in Quest of the Lion, Analytical Psychology, Carolyn and Ernest Fay Series in Analytical Psychology, Finding Jung, Frank N. McMillan Jr., Philosophy, 0
Frank N. McMillan Jr., a Life in Quest of the Lion Frank N. McMillan III Contributions by David H....
Subscribe via Email
- Alchimia Junghiana by Diego PignatelliDecember 22, 2015
- Patterning in the Psyche and The Natural World ConferenceDecember 22, 2015
- New Book Symptom, Symbol, and the Other of Language A Jungian Interpretation of the Linguistic Turn By Bret AldermanDecember 15, 2015
- The Cambridge Jungian CIRCLE Presents on 28th May 2016 Dr. Gottfried M. HeuerDecember 1, 2015
- Psychic Transformation in the Analytic Process A Lecture by Thayer GreeneNovember 30, 2015