Dear Barbara, Al, and anyone interested in the structure and content of my “Jung’s Cultural Psychology” subject –
- IAJS Communications, , Events, Featured, Latest News, Carl G. Jung, OTTO GROSS, SABINA SPIELREIN, 0
CONFERENCE STYLE Workshop in three sections Healing Wounded History Jung and His “Twin Brother” Following Dr Heuer’s previous enthralling...
- Dr. Michael Glock, , Associations, Centers Training Institutes, Latest News, Jung center, Jungian Community, 0
Our primary focus is to offer world-class Jungian seminars through internet technology. During these live seminars, international participants can...
- IAJS Communications, , Books, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Dear Colleagues, My new book, Energies and Patterns in Psychological Type: The reservoir of consciousness, begins shipping on both sides...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, A Souls guide to the Modern Metropolis, exponential growth in urban areas, megacities, Post Jungian Reflections on the city, Psyche in the City, stagnating economic development, Thomas Singer M.D., 0
September 2010: An important member of the Jungian community discusses “Psyche in the City: A Souls guide to the...
- IAJS Book Awards CALL for NOMINATIONS for Books published in 2019January 21, 2020
- The IAJS Triannual Conference April 2-5, 2020 Registration Now OpenDecember 4, 2019
- Call for papers: The International Jungian ConferenceOctober 20, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesOctober 19, 2019
- Guilford Press Offers IAJS Members 20% DiscountSeptember 30, 2019