Does the earth have a spirit or soul? Science and rationality have not taught us how to love or care for the earth. The mythic bonds to nature, such as those found in Aboriginal Australian cultures, appear to have real survival value because they bind us to the earth in a meaningful way.
Dr. Michael Glock, , Featured, Highlights, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Jung e l’alchimia. Introduzione all’alchimia junghiana Jung e l’alchimia sheds light onto psychological outlook of Jung’s alchemy strictly mimicking...
Dr. Michael Glock, , IAJS Member Publications, 0
Publication Date: June 14, 1997 The nature of masculinity is a popular subject for contemporary authors, either treated critically from...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Publications, Cartesian Philosophy, Cartesian Philosophy and the Flesh: Refections on Incarnation in Analytical Psychology, Flesh, FRANCES GRAY, in Analytical Psychology., Refections on Incarnation, 0
NEW BOOK BY FRANCES GRAY How do you know anything is true? What relation is there between...
Subscribe via Email
- Call for Submissions for Depth Insights.September 4, 2015
- Sharing a new interview! — by the Depth Psychology AllianceAugust 26, 2015
- Pacifica Graduate Institute Announces International Scholar as ProvostAugust 26, 2015
- The World Within – C.G. Jung in His Own WordsAugust 24, 2015
- James Hollis PhD Finding Your Own Path on LIVING SMART with Patricia GrasAugust 23, 2015
- Prof. Don Fredericksen passed peacefully (May 15 2015) on
- For Sale: Deluxe Edition of Carl Jung's Red Book, #125 of 129 made in 2009 on
- Call for Participation Psyche, Spirit, and Science: negotiating contemporary social and cultural concerns – Joint IAAP/IAJS Conference on
- IS JOSEPH CAMPBELL A JUNGIAN? on
- Call for Papers – 'Art, Aesthetics, and Analytical Psychology’ on