Does the earth have a spirit or soul? Science and rationality have not taught us how to love or care for the earth. The mythic bonds to nature, such as those found in Aboriginal Australian cultures, appear to have real survival value because they bind us to the earth in a meaningful way.
IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest Seminars, Publications, 0
I enjoyed reading the rich discussion of Catriona’s presentation on the psychology of zombies and their current popularity. It is afascinating...
Why Don’t Psychotherapists Laugh?: Enjoyment and the Consulting Room Paperback – Apr 8 2016 by Ann Shearer (Author)IAJS Communications, , Books, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Dear Colleagues I hope some of you may want to read this new book, just published by Routledge. I’d...
IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Cyprus Monitoring Center for drugs & drug addiction, Byron Gaist, Creative Suffering and the Wounded Healer, Magnolia Center, 0
Creative Suffering and the Wounded Healer is aimed at professional therapists and all readers who make mental health and...
Living in the Borderland:The Evolution of Consciousness and the Challenge of Healing Trauma by Jerome BernsteinIAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, 0
Publication Date: October 1, 2005 | ISBN-10: 1583917578 | ISBN-13: 978-1583917572 | Edition: New Ed Living in the Borderland addresses the evolution of Western consciousness and describes...
IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, 0
Publication Date: August 15, 2004 | ISBN-10: 1583918744 | ISBN-13: 978-1583918746 | Edition: 1 The spiritual life is no longer a specialist concern, restricted to those...
Subscribe via Email
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events.October 24, 2016
- BREXIT IN THE CONSULTING ROOM: How to Work Responsibly and Relationally with Political MaterialOctober 12, 2016
- New Book: Remembering Dionysus Revisioning psychology and literature in C.G. Jung and James Hillman By Susan RowlandOctober 12, 2016
- New Book: The Quest for Gold by Andrew FeketeOctober 4, 2016
- 20% Off Routledge’s Monograph SeriesSeptember 21, 2016
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events. on
- Sisiutl as Archetypal Image on
- Ideas and concepts don’t mean anything until they are shared with others and challenged by others. on
- the undecipherable language clamoring around the house was the mumbling of the black and angry dead… on
- Religious Experiences Shrink Part of the Brain on