Does the earth have a spirit or soul? Science and rationality have not taught us how to love or care for the earth. The mythic bonds to nature, such as those found in Aboriginal Australian cultures, appear to have real survival value because they bind us to the earth in a meaningful way.
Rhetorical Investigations G. B. Vico and C. G. Jung By Leslie Gardner, Director, Artellus Limited, UKIAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Publications, Scholarship, 0
Rhetorical analysis of texts exposes plausible ‘truths’ and presumptions implied by the writer’s presentation. In this volume, Leslie Gardner...
Outpatient Treatment of Psychosis: Psychodynamic Approaches to Evidence-Based Practice by David Downing (Editor), Jon Mills (Editor)IAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Dear All Myself (John Mills) and David Downing have just published a book called, Outpatient Treatment of Psychosis with Karnac publishers. Two...
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, 0
Publication Date: June 22, 2005 To devise a theory of education is to address the questions of culture, cultural values...
- IAJS Communications, , Creative Projects, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Publications, 0
Dear all, I would like to announce the release of my book, Confrontation with the Unconscious: Jungian Depth Psychology...
Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenIAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations examines the symbolic nature of taboo, asking what is the purpose of a taboo and...
New Book: Grandparents: Archetypal and clinical perspectives on grandparent–––grandchild relationships by Isabelle MeierIAJS Communications, , Books, eBooks, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Dear all It might be that my new book is of interest to you: Grandparents: Archetypal and clinical perspectives...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019