New Book Launched! A Contemplative Approach To Understanding World Religions C. G. Jung as Phenomenologist of the Soul by Blake W. BurlesonIAJS Communications, , Featured, Highlights, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
A Contemplative Approach To Understanding World Religions C. G. Jung as Phenomenologist of the Soul by Blake W. Burleson...
THERIP Conference – Date: Friday 26th (6.30 – 9 + wine reception) & Saturday 27th, July, 2013 (10 – 6)IAJS Communications, , Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
Special offer for students and trainees £45 The Fragmented World of Psychoanalysis: Is Dialogue Possible? Date: Friday 26th...
Call for Papers Deadline Extended: 15th Conference of Research in Jung and Analytical Psychology: Complexity, Creativity, and Action.IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Featured, Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
Dear everyone, I am writing to promote the forthcoming Jungian Society for Scholarly Studies conference “Complexity, Creativity and Action”...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019