Free Books to Good Owners!
(David Tacey, June 2009)
I would like to inform everyone interested in Jungian Studies and Analytical Psychology that there are 15 important books available online now, free of charge, to anyone who wants to download them. Jung Society members, friends, and students need to be told about this offer, which is an amazing resource, and represents a saving of many hundreds of dollars.
I don’t know the full story as yet, or why this has happened, but Texas A & M University (TAMU) Press have released all their books in the Fay Lecture Series on Analytical Psychology to the general public, or to anyone with internet access. All Fay Lecturers are Jungian analysts, and they first deliver these works as lectures, and then write them up for publication. Here is a list of the titles, but the last two in this list are still in production:
1. Verena Kast, on Joy
2. John Beebe on Integrity
3. Anthony Stevens on Two Million Year Self
4. Marion Woodman on Stillness
5. Kawai on Buddhism
6. Polly Eisendrath-Young on Gender
7. Murray Stein on Transformation
8. James Hollis on Imagination
9. Roberto Gambini on Soul and Culture
10. Stan Marlin on The Black Sun in Alchemy
11. Claire Douglas on The Old Woman’s Daughter
12. Toyoda on Memories of Lost Hands
13. Luigi Zoja on Ethics and Analysis
14. Jan Wiener on Therapeutic Relationship
15. Joe Cambray on Synchronicity
So we can direct ourselves, friends and students to this resource: View the eBooks here.
Best wishes and happy reading!
La Trobe University, Melbourne