IAJS Communications, , Home Page, Latest News, Workshops, 0
Confederation for Analytical Psychology presents JUNGIAN ANALYSIS AND HUMANISTIC PSYCHOTHERAPY: CRITICAL CONNECTIONS – PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE 5th biennial...
IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Birgit Heuer, Cutting Edges: Analytical Psychology, Dr. Gottfried M. Heuer, On Forgiveness and Post-postmodernity, The Colour of Rainbows:, 0
Association of Jungian Analysts Flat 3, 7 Eton Avenue, London NW3 3EL Tel: 020 7794 8711 – email: Cutting Edges:...
IAJS Communications, , Associations, Centers Training Institutes, Latest News, C.G. Jung Foundation, Quadrant: The Journal of the C.G. Jung Foundation, 0
The C.G. Jung Foundation for Analytical Psychology, founded in 1962, is dedicated to helping men and women grow in conscious...
Bonnie Bright, , Latest News, Video Resources, ecopsychology, nature, witnessing, 0
New Interview for Depth Insights™: Megan Hollingsworth M.S. joins Bonnie Bright to discuss Megan’s work on ex·tinc·tion wit·ness, a...
IAJS Communications, , Latest News, C. G. Jung in a secular age, disenchantment, Enchantment, Professor Roderick Main, re-enchantment, 0
Wednesday 16 November 2011 ‘Enchantment, disenchantment, re-enchantment: C. G. Jung in a secular age’ Professor Roderick Main, Centre for...
IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Latest Seminars, Debbie Stewart, University of Essex, WHY CAN’T THEY LEARN, WHY WON’T THEY BEHAVE, 0
WHY CAN’T THEY LEARN, WHY WON’T THEY BEHAVE? FRIDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 2011 University of Essex, Southend Campus, Friday...
Subscribe via Email
- Why do we remember some movies for a lifetime while others are quickly forgotten? Movies are more than simple entertainment…October 27, 2016
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events.October 24, 2016
- BREXIT IN THE CONSULTING ROOM: How to Work Responsibly and Relationally with Political MaterialOctober 12, 2016
- New Book: Remembering Dionysus Revisioning psychology and literature in C.G. Jung and James Hillman By Susan RowlandOctober 12, 2016
- New Book: The Quest for Gold by Andrew FeketeOctober 4, 2016
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events. on
- Sisiutl as Archetypal Image on
- Ideas and concepts don’t mean anything until they are shared with others and challenged by others. on
- the undecipherable language clamoring around the house was the mumbling of the black and angry dead… on
- Religious Experiences Shrink Part of the Brain on