Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Birgit Heuer, Cutting Edges: Analytical Psychology, Dr. Gottfried M. Heuer, On Forgiveness and Post-postmodernity, The Colour of Rainbows:, 0
Association of Jungian Analysts Flat 3, 7 Eton Avenue, London NW3 3EL Tel: 020 7794 8711 – email: Cutting Edges:...
Conference manuscripts from the recent IAAP/IAJS Yale Conference are welcomed for possible publication.Dr. Michael Glock, , Call for Papers, IAAP/IAJS 2015 YAle Conference, Latest News, Publishing Opportunities, 0
Dear presenters at the recent IAAP/IAJS conference at Yale University The International Journal of Jungian Studies, as the journal of the IAJS, welcomes your conference presentations to consider...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Home Page, Latest News, Workshops, 0
Confederation for Analytical Psychology presents JUNGIAN ANALYSIS AND HUMANISTIC PSYCHOTHERAPY: CRITICAL CONNECTIONS – PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE 5th biennial...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Archetypes, Complexes, Identity, Individuation, Jungian fundamentals, Murray Stein, 0
with Murray Stein Thursday, March 31, 2011 A Live Global Internet Seminar ** **Click Here to Register** Jungian psychotherapy...
Subscribe via Email
- Sharing a new interview! — by the Depth Psychology AllianceAugust 26, 2015
- Pacifica Graduate Institute Announces International Scholar as ProvostAugust 26, 2015
- The World Within – C.G. Jung in His Own WordsAugust 24, 2015
- James Hollis PhD Finding Your Own Path on LIVING SMART with Patricia GrasAugust 23, 2015
- Jungian Analyst James Hollis introduces this concept and explains why is it so much a part of our daily lives.August 23, 2015
- Prof. Don Fredericksen passed peacefully (May 15 2015) on
- For Sale: Deluxe Edition of Carl Jung's Red Book, #125 of 129 made in 2009 on
- Call for Participation Psyche, Spirit, and Science: negotiating contemporary social and cultural concerns – Joint IAAP/IAJS Conference on
- IS JOSEPH CAMPBELL A JUNGIAN? on
- Call for Papers – 'Art, Aesthetics, and Analytical Psychology’ on