- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, C. G. Jung in a secular age, disenchantment, Enchantment, Professor Roderick Main, re-enchantment, 0
Wednesday 16 November 2011 ‘Enchantment, disenchantment, re-enchantment: C. G. Jung in a secular age’ Professor Roderick Main, Centre for...
The Glittering World of the Navajo: Adapting the Wisdom of Navajo Healing to Jungian Clinical PracticeIAJS Communications, , Latest News, Jerome S. Bernstein, Jungian Analyst, Jungian Clinical Practice, Navajo, 0
September 6 – 10, 2011 A Four Day Clinical Seminar at Canyon de Chelly on the Navajo Reservation This...
- IAJS Communications, , Featured, Home Page, Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
International Association for Analytical Psychology With Association of Jungian Analysts, British Jungian Analytic Association, Guild of Analytical Psychologists, Independent...
- IAJS Communications, , Featured, Latest News, 0
Routledge Cyber Monday Save 25% and Get a Free eBook! See the details here >>>
- SAVE THE DATES! Upcoming IAJS Online SeminarsFebruary 14, 2019
- Call for papers: IAJS 2020 Conference: Jungian PSychology and the Human Sciences.February 12, 2019
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018