His book is a return for a new beginning that reverses the current regression in much of Jungian thought to psychoanalytic ideas. It offers a move into the depths ofspirit that is fraught with both danger and opportunity. Pignatelli challenges us to heroically and creatively engage the living primordial psyche as part of a deeply needed renaissance of Jung’s original vision in our time.”
~Veronica Goodchild, PhD, Professor of Jungian and Imaginal Studies at Pacifica Graduate Institute, and author of Songlines of the Soul: Pathways to a New Vision for a New Century (2012), and Eros and Chaos: The Sacred Mysteries and Dark Shadows of Love (2001, 2008).
“A fresh new, lyrical voice has emerged in the writings of Diego Pignatelli. The Primordial Psyche carries the reader from theory to imagination, a fascinating read.”
~Joseph Cambray, Author of Synchronicity: Nature and Psyche in an Interconnected Universe
Download a PDF of the front and back cover here…Psiche_Primordiale_Cover
- IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Home Page, PSYCHOANALYSIS IN CULTURAL STUDIES: READINGS AND PROPOSALS, 0
The conference will be held in June 2015 in Bochum, Germany, and it will deal with the role of...
New Book! Feels Like Home Again: Collected Poems Paperback – March 15, 2014 by Joel Weishaus (Author)IAJS Communications, , Artistic, Creative Projects, Home Page, Latest News, Poetry, Publications, 0
Feels Like Home Again traces forty years of Joel Weishaus’ natural, poetic and spiritual life, from a military post...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019