- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Carlos Amadeu Botelho Byington, Education from the Heart, Jungian symbolic education, 0
Education from the Heart A Jungian Symbolic Perspective Carlos Amadeu Botelho Byington, M.D. ISBN: 9781888602487Book (Paperback)Chiron PublicationsList Price: $24.955½...
- IAJS Communications, , Association News, Latest News, 0
Dear IAJS Conference Presenters, Congratulations to those of you selected to present at the IAJS 2017 Conference in South...
Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenIAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations examines the symbolic nature of taboo, asking what is the purpose of a taboo and...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, David Parker, Michael Evans, Prof Jane Bacon, Psyche in the Arts Research Network, 0
Psyche in the Arts Research NetworkSaturday 24th September 2011 University of Northampton, School of the ArtsMaidwell Building, Avenue Campus, St....
New Government (USA) Policy Directive – USING BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE INSIGHTS TO BETTER SERVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLEIAJS Communications, , Latest News, Policy, 0
A growing body of evidence demonstrates that behavioral science insights — research findings from fields such as behavioral economics...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019