This tribute by Alan Watts to Carl Jung shortly after his death focuses on a specific and core aspect of Jung’s teaching of the integration of opposites and the ‘shadow’, which have a great influence on how I approach my work.
Reclaiming a Sense Wholeness Amidst the Environmental Crisis—Interview with Jungian Analyst & Climate Scientist Jeffrey KiehlBonnie Bright, , Video Resources, climate, ecopsychology, Jungian ecology, spirituality, 0
Dr. Jeff Kiehl has been a climate scientist for almost 40 years—but he has a unique take on the...
- IAJS Communications, , Video Resources, 0
Murray Stein and Karin Jironet contributed a chapter to The Transforming Leader: New Approaches to Leadership for the Twenty-First...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019