- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Publications, 0
Spring Journal Books (the book publishing imprint of Spring: A Journal of Archetype and Culture, the oldest Jungian psychology journal...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Publishing Opportunities, 0
Have you just finished your dissertation? Consider having it published by Routledge. Over the years many objections have been...
- IAJS Communications, , Film & Media, Latest News, Arts & Psyche Network, David Parker, Dr Jane Bacon, Michael Evans, San Francisco Jung Institute, University of Northampton, 0
We invite you to submit a paper, presentation or art/performance work Arts & Psyche Network Saturday 24th September 2011...
New Book by Elizabeth Brodersen Laws of Inheritance A post-Jungian study of twins and the relationship between the first and other(s)IAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Imbued in interdisciplinary cross-cultural perspectives of mythical, socio-economic, literary, pedagogic and psychoanalytic representations, two archetypal, creative inheritance laws interact...
‘The Paranormal’ Call for papers for the special themed issue of the International Journal for JungianStudies.IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Featured, Latest News, 0
In this special issue of the International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS) we invite submissions that speciﬁcally address approaches...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019