- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, 0
To celebrate the first year of The Australasian Association of Philosophy’s new journal, Australasian Philosophical Review, Routledge has compiled an article collection containing...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Approaching Infinity, Contemporary Analytic Work with a Spiritual Perspective, Dr. Mark Sullivan, ego-self axis, finite conscious self, infinite unconscious depths, Mark Sullivan PH.D., MFT, 0
Greetings! We are very excited about our live webinar out of San Francisco this Saturday! Dr. Mark Sullivan has...
- IAJS Communications, , Featured, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
This book investigates consciousness as an emergent state arising from the global functioning of the brain and the body....
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, Donald Winnicott’s, Freud memorial lecture, Institute of Psychoanalysis, Jan Abram, Lakeside Theatre, The Language of Winnicott: a dictionary of Winnicott’s use of words, 0
This year’s Freud Memorial Lecture, hosted by the Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, will explore how Donald Winnicott’s late work...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019