A Jasmine Journey: Carl Jung's travel to India and Ceylon 1937-38 and Jung's Vision During Illness "Something New" Emerging from Orissa, 1944IAJS Communications, , Featured, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Publications, 0
ISBN book: 978-0-9918357-0-6 ISBN ebook: 978-0-9918357-1-3 ISBN CD: 978-0-9918357-2-0 ISBN Digital mp3: 978-09918357-3-7 166 pp Price: $9.98 To order...
New Book Underworlds: Philosophies of the Unconscious from Psychoanalysis to Metaphysics By Jon MillsIAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Scholarship, 0
The first book of its kind to provide a detailed analysis of the history of the unconscious from the...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Workshops, 0
14th November 2015 Dr. Gottfried M. Heuer “And Death Shall Have No Dominion“ Attending to the Silence, or: Dabblng...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Publications, 0
Dear all, Volume 6 and 7 of Journal of Jungian Scholarly Studies have received some updates since their original publication....
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019