Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Braga Conference, Jungian Psychology in Conversation with a Changing World, 0
The next International Joint Conference with IAAP has been announced – which will be happening at the University of...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Latest Seminars, C. G. Jung, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, Enchantment disenchantment, Professor Roderick Main, re-enchantment, secular age, 0
Wednesday 16 November 2011 ‘Enchantment, disenchantment, re-enchantment: C. G. Jung in a secular age’ Professor Roderick Main, Centre...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, C. G. Jung in a secular age, disenchantment, Enchantment, Professor Roderick Main, re-enchantment, 0
Wednesday 16 November 2011 ‘Enchantment, disenchantment, re-enchantment: C. G. Jung in a secular age’ Professor Roderick Main, Centre for...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, A Souls guide to the Modern Metropolis, exponential growth in urban areas, megacities, Post Jungian Reflections on the city, Psyche in the City, stagnating economic development, Thomas Singer M.D., 0
September 2010: An important member of the Jungian community discusses “Psyche in the City: A Souls guide to the...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, 0
From the Gnosis Archives With publication of the Red Book, irrefutable evidence is presented of Jung’s deep relationship to...
Subscribe via Email
- Alchimia Junghiana by Diego PignatelliDecember 22, 2015
- Patterning in the Psyche and The Natural World ConferenceDecember 22, 2015
- New Book Symptom, Symbol, and the Other of Language A Jungian Interpretation of the Linguistic Turn By Bret AldermanDecember 15, 2015
- The Cambridge Jungian CIRCLE Presents on 28th May 2016 Dr. Gottfried M. HeuerDecember 1, 2015
- Psychic Transformation in the Analytic Process A Lecture by Thayer GreeneNovember 30, 2015