Andrew and Murray mentioned Jay Sherry the other day. I had an email from him yesterday letting me know that he’s going to speaking at the Freud museum in London on January 13th. He’s well worth hearing. Here’s the title and the link:
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, 0
From the Gnosis Archives With publication of the Red Book, irrefutable evidence is presented of Jung’s deep relationship to...
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019
- The International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS)August 30, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019