Andrew and Murray mentioned Jay Sherry the other day. I had an email from him yesterday letting me know that he’s going to speaking at the Freud museum in London on January 13th. He’s well worth hearing. Here’s the title and the link:
- IAJS Communications, , Events, Featured, Highlights, Home Page, Latest News, 0
International Association for Analytical Psychology With Association of Jungian Analysts, British Jungian Analytic Association, Guild of Analytical Psychologists, Independent...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Publications, 0
Spring Journal Books (the book publishing imprint of Spring: A Journal of Archetype and Culture, the oldest Jungian psychology journal...
- IAJS Communications, , Creative Projects, Events, Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Latest Seminars, 0
New York Psychoanalytic Society & Institute’s Helix Center for Interdisciplinary Investigation is pleased to present Synchronicity: On the Spectrum...
Call for Participation Psyche, Spirit, and Science: negotiating contemporary social and cultural concernsIAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Featured, Highlights, Home Page, 0
Dear IAJS Members, The Program Committee for the next IAJS/IAAP Joint conference has extended the deadline for submission of...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019