‘The Paranormal’ Call for papers for the special themed issue of the International Journal for JungianStudies.IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Featured, Latest News, 0
In this special issue of the International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS) we invite submissions that speciﬁcally address approaches...
- IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Conferences, 0
Call for papers Summer 2019 Jung regarded the Nekyia as a ‘meaningful katabasis … a descent into the cave...
IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaIAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Conferences, Featured, 0
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR ANALYTICAL PSYCHOLOGY INTERNATIONALE GESELLSCHAFT FÜR ANALYTISCHE PSYCHOLOGIE ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONALE DE PSYCHOLOGIE ANALYTIQUE ASSOCIAZIONE INTERNAZIONALE DI PSICOLOGIA...
Call for papers: 2017 IAJS Conference South Africa – The Spectre of the “Other” in Jungian PsychologyIAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Latest Conferences, The Spectre of the “Other” in Jungian Psychology, 0
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN CONFERENCE DATE: July 27-30, 2017 Call for Papers (CFP) Due Date: NOW EXTENDED TO DECEMBER 31,...
- IAJS Communications, , Conferences, 0
Colleagues, Please find attached a flyer for the Joint Conference IAAP / University of Basel to be held in...
- IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Latest Seminars, Publications, Publishing Opportunities, 0
Hi Everyone, Attached is Spring Journal’s Call for Papers for our fall (December) 2014 issue on “Women’s Voices.” I...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019