Conference manuscripts from the recent IAAP/IAJS Yale Conference are welcomed for possible publication.IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, IAAP/IAJS 2015 YAle Conference, Latest News, Publishing Opportunities, 0
Dear presenters at the recent IAAP/IAJS conference at Yale University The International Journal of Jungian Studies, as the journal of the IAJS, welcomes your conference presentations to consider...
African American Jungian Analysts: On Culture, Clinical Training/Practice and Racism. London conference of the Confederation for Analytical Psychology, 13th October 2018IAJS Communications, , Conference Registration, Conferences, Latest Conferences, 0
After the Seminar – From Ruth Williams and Andrew Samuels – A Chance to Hear Fanny Brewster, Alan Vaughan...
- IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Publishing Opportunities, 0
Dear Fellow Jungian Organizations, Please distribute the following message to your membership. Attached is this year’s call for contributions...
Conference – The Future of Creativity in Psychological Therapies: Common Ground or Practice plurality?IAJS Communications, , Conferences, Latest News, 0
2nd March 2018, The Ortus, £70 Tickets: Eventbrite
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019