Full details of the program and registration may be found here in PDF format… Jung-Lacan Cambridge 2014 programme and registration May14
New Book: Temporality and Shame: Perspectives from Psychoanalysis and Philosophy by Ladson Hinton, Hessel WillemsenIAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Temporality and Shame, 0
I wanted to alert the list to a recently published book in my Routledge series edited by Ladson Hinton and Hessel...
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
By David Henderson How can the psychotherapist think about not knowing? Is psychoanalysis a contemplative practice? This book explores...
Why do we remember some movies for a lifetime while others are quickly forgotten? Movies are more than simple entertainment…IAJS Communications, , Film & Media, Jungian Project, Latest News, 0
Jungian Archetype in Film is a three-part series which explores how archetypes—the hero, anima/animus and the shadow—manifest in film...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, C. G. Jung, disenchanted world, Disenchantment and the environment, Enchantment and Disenchantment The Psyche in Transformation, International Association for Jungian Studies, Max Weber, politics of re-enchantment, Symbols of Transformation, Synchronicity, 0
First Regional Conference of the International Association for Jungian Studies London (Venue TBA) UK Friday July 15th and Saturday July 16th 2011 In the...
The Guild of Pastoral Psychology Presents: Why Archetypes Mater: Jung, Stevens, and the New EpigeneticIAJS Communications, , Events, Featured, 0
Download the PDF flyer here >>> napier-flyer
- Call for papers: The International Jungian ConferenceOctober 20, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesOctober 19, 2019
- Guilford Press Offers IAJS Members 20% DiscountSeptember 30, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human Sciences—Closing Date: November 1, 2019August 30, 2019
- The International Journal of Jungian Studies (IJJS)August 30, 2019