Full details of the program and registration may be found here in PDF format… Jung-Lacan Cambridge 2014 programme and registration May14
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Publications, 0
Available >>> //chironpublications.com/shop/unconscious-roots-creativity/
- IAJS Communications, , eBooks, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Publications, Scholarship, 0
by Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola Primordial Psyche (iUniverse 2011) introduces innovative perspectives to personality disorders and their connection with the...
- IAJS Communications, , Featured, Highlights, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Jung e l’alchimia. Introduzione all’alchimia junghiana Jung e l’alchimia sheds light onto psychological outlook of Jung’s alchemy strictly mimicking...
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
By David Henderson How can the psychotherapist think about not knowing? Is psychoanalysis a contemplative practice? This book explores...
- IAJS Communications, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Dear IAJS Members, Dr Bassil-Morozow and Professor Hockley are pleased to announced the publication of their joint work Jungian...
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019