- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, 11th Annual Conference of Research in Jung and Analytical Psychology, Affect and Action: Psyche in a Time of Crisis, Darrell Dobson, JSS 201 Conference, Ph.D., 0
Dear all, Please find the Call for Papers for the 2012 Conference of the Jungian Society for Scholarly Studies. ...
New Book Symptom, Symbol, and the Other of Language A Jungian Interpretation of the Linguistic Turn By Bret AldermanIAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Publications, 0
Every statement about language is also a statement by and about psyche. Guided by this primary assumption, and inspired...
Activating the Client-Therapist Dyad: Embodied and Expressive Presence within the Therapeutic Alliance Speaker: Sissy LykouIAJS Communications, , Latest News, 0
ASSOCIATION OF JUNGIAN ANALYSTS, Flat 3, 7 Eton Avenue, London NW3 3EL L E A D I N G ...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Programs, 0
Dear colleagues, Just to let you know that applications are now open for the one-year Masters programme in ‘Refugee Care’ that the University...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019