- IAJS Communications, , Books, Creative Projects, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, DestinyOS, Dr Michael Glock, Way Forward Engineering, 0
I’m pleased to announce my book is out. It is designed for teenagers, college age adults, young professionals, entrepreneurs...
Outpatient Treatment of Psychosis: Psychodynamic Approaches to Evidence-Based Practice by David Downing (Editor), Jon Mills (Editor)IAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, 0
Dear All Myself (John Mills) and David Downing have just published a book called, Outpatient Treatment of Psychosis with Karnac publishers. Two...
- IAJS Communications, , Books, IAJS Member Publications, 0
An essential resource for students and researchers interested in Jungian approaches to film The Routledge International Handbook of Jungian Film...
- IAJS Communications, , Books, Culture, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, A NEW THERAPY FOR POLITICS, Andrew Samuels, 0
Andrew Samuels has established an international practice as a political consultant, working with senior politicians, political parties and activist...
New Book by Elizabeth Brodersen Laws of Inheritance A post-Jungian study of twins and the relationship between the first and other(s)IAJS Communications, , Books, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Imbued in interdisciplinary cross-cultural perspectives of mythical, socio-economic, literary, pedagogic and psychoanalytic representations, two archetypal, creative inheritance laws interact...
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differences The 2019 IAJS Regional Conference, Osaka, JapanJuly 14, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesJuly 10, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesMay 19, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 IAJS Book Award FinalistsMay 16, 2019
- Mourning the Dream—Amor Fati: An Illustrated Mythopoetic InquiryMay 7, 2019