Dr. Michael Glock, , Home Page, Latest News, Workshops, 0
Confederation for Analytical Psychology presents JUNGIAN ANALYSIS AND HUMANISTIC PSYCHOTHERAPY: CRITICAL CONNECTIONS – PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE 5th biennial...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, C. G. Jung in a secular age, disenchantment, Enchantment, Professor Roderick Main, re-enchantment, 0
Wednesday 16 November 2011 ‘Enchantment, disenchantment, re-enchantment: C. G. Jung in a secular age’ Professor Roderick Main, Centre for...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, 0
I know that it conflicts with the Red Book event, but it might be an alternative for those who...
Dr. Michael Glock, , IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
By David Henderson How can the psychotherapist think about not knowing? Is psychoanalysis a contemplative practice? This book explores...
Subscribe via Email
- The Symbologist from the New York Times Sunday Book review. “The Red Book: Liber Novus”October 9, 2015
- New Book by Elizabeth Brodersen Laws of Inheritance A post-Jungian study of twins and therelationship between the first and other(s)October 9, 2015
- Confederation for Analytical Psychology presents The only chance to hear Roger Brooke in LondonOctober 9, 2015
- New Book – A NEW THERAPY FOR POLITICS? by Andrew SamuelsOctober 9, 2015
- On Psychological and Visionary ArtOctober 8, 2015
- Anne Baring on “The Dream of the Cosmos” on
- Prof. Don Fredericksen passed peacefully (May 15 2015) on
- For Sale: Deluxe Edition of Carl Jung's Red Book, #125 of 129 made in 2009 on
- Call for Participation Psyche, Spirit, and Science: negotiating contemporary social and cultural concerns – Joint IAAP/IAJS Conference on
- IS JOSEPH CAMPBELL A JUNGIAN? on