We are sending you this email as you have kindly publicized the cfp for the JSSS Conference 2013 in Chicago in/at/through your organization, list serve, institute, school, place of employment.
We have extended the cfp submission date to December 31, 2012 and ask that you amend the posting by using this version with the revised date. JSSS cfp 2013 – extended
Thank you for your continued support.
on behalf of Professor Luke Hockley,
Chairs, JSSS 2013 Conference
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Programs, 0
Dr. Ursula Wirtz, Zurich Analyst, Keynoter and Author – Trauma and Beyond: The Mystery of Transformation 5:30 PM, Thursday,...
The Glittering World of the Navajo: Adapting the Wisdom of Navajo Healing to Jungian Clinical PracticeDr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Jerome S. Bernstein, Jungian Analyst, Jungian Clinical Practice, Navajo, 0
September 6 – 10, 2011 A Four Day Clinical Seminar at Canyon de Chelly on the Navajo Reservation This...
Subscribe via Email
- New book: Europe’s Many Souls: Exploring Cultural Complexes and Identities by Thomas Singer (Editor), Joerg Rasche (Editor)May 8, 2016
- New Book by Ann Shearer – Why Don’t Psychotherapists Laugh?: Enjoyment and the Consulting RoomMay 3, 2016
- Reality Dreams: Diary of a Poet as Ghost (Kindle Edition)May 2, 2016
- Ecstatic Ancient/Archaic Thought and Analytical Psychology: An InquiryApril 30, 2016
- Archive for Research into Archetypal Symbolism – Trial OfferApril 29, 2016