Dear all, ‘Jung and Science’ edited by Raya Jones is not quite on the shelves yet, but can already be ordered.. The attached flyer sets it out; as you will see several IAJS members’ writings appear, and we are considering a one-day symposium in London in July 2014 for further discussion of the topic, using the book as a focal…
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Birgit Heuer, Cutting Edges: Analytical Psychology, Dr. Gottfried M. Heuer, On Forgiveness and Post-postmodernity, The Colour of Rainbows:, 0
Association of Jungian Analysts Flat 3, 7 Eton Avenue, London NW3 3EL Tel: 020 7794 8711 – email: Cutting Edges:...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Call for Papers, Latest News, 0
Announcing the 2016 JSSS Conference Earth/Psyche: Foregrounding the Earth’s Relations to Psyche Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico, La Fonda...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, 0
My colleague at Essex, Matt ffytche has just published this important book: The Foundation of the Unconscious: Schelling, Freud...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, David Parker, Michael Evans, Prof Jane Bacon, Psyche in the Arts Research Network, 0
Psyche in the Arts Research NetworkSaturday 24th September 2011 University of Northampton, School of the ArtsMaidwell Building, Avenue Campus, St....
Subscribe via Email
- Prof. Don Fredericksen passed peacefully (May 15 2015) on
- For Sale: Deluxe Edition of Carl Jung's Red Book, #125 of 129 made in 2009 on
- Call for Participation Psyche, Spirit, and Science: negotiating contemporary social and cultural concerns – Joint IAAP/IAJS Conference on
- IS JOSEPH CAMPBELL A JUNGIAN? on
- Call for Papers – 'Art, Aesthetics, and Analytical Psychology’ on