Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, 0
From the Gnosis Archives With publication of the Red Book, irrefutable evidence is presented of Jung’s deep relationship to...
Public Programs at Pacifica – Structure and Spontaneity in Clinical Prose: A Clinical Writing WorkshopDr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Programs, 0
Hi, Everyone, I just want to bring this workshop to your attention, especially those of you who are clinicians...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Featured, Highlights, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Jung e l’alchimia. Introduzione all’alchimia junghiana Jung e l’alchimia sheds light onto psychological outlook of Jung’s alchemy strictly mimicking...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest Conferences, Latest News, 0
International Conference Association of Humanistic Psychology (AHP) and Humanistic Integrative Psychotherapy College (HIPC) Joint Conference International Humanistic Psychology Conference: ...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Artistic, Featured, Latest News, Books, The Red Book: Liber Novus, The Red Book: Liber Novus, 0
From 1914 until 1930, C. G. Jung recorded, revised, rewrote, recopied and painstakingly illustrated what he considered “the numinous...
Subscribe via Email
- Alchimia Junghiana by Diego PignatelliDecember 22, 2015
- Patterning in the Psyche and The Natural World ConferenceDecember 22, 2015
- New Book Symptom, Symbol, and the Other of Language A Jungian Interpretation of the Linguistic Turn By Bret AldermanDecember 15, 2015
- The Cambridge Jungian CIRCLE Presents on 28th May 2016 Dr. Gottfried M. HeuerDecember 1, 2015
- Psychic Transformation in the Analytic Process A Lecture by Thayer GreeneNovember 30, 2015