- IAJS Communications, , eBooks, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Publications, Scholarship, 0
by Diego Pignatelli Spinazzola Primordial Psyche (iUniverse 2011) introduces innovative perspectives to personality disorders and their connection with the...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, 0
From the Gnosis Archives With publication of the Red Book, irrefutable evidence is presented of Jung’s deep relationship to...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, a Life in Quest of the Lion, Analytical Psychology, Carolyn and Ernest Fay Series in Analytical Psychology, Finding Jung, Frank N. McMillan Jr., Philosophy, 0
Frank N. McMillan Jr., a Life in Quest of the Lion Frank N. McMillan III Contributions by David H....
- SAVE THE DATES! Upcoming IAJS Online SeminarsFebruary 14, 2019
- Call for papers: IAJS 2020 Conference: Jungian PSychology and the Human Sciences.February 12, 2019
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018