It takes someone special to work with society’s most vulnerable people. Do you know a year 12 or 13...
- IAJS Communications, , Books, Culture, Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, A NEW THERAPY FOR POLITICS, Andrew Samuels, 0
Andrew Samuels has established an international practice as a political consultant, working with senior politicians, political parties and activist...
- Bonnie Bright, , Audio Resources, Latest News, Bonnie Bright, creativity, David Rosen, depression, healing, interview, suicide, 0
I invite you to listen to my latest interview with David for Depth Insights™: The Healing Power of Creativity....
NEW BOOK RELEASE! Somatic Cinema The relationship between body and screen – a Jungian perspective By Luke HockleyIAJS Communications, , Creative Projects, Featured, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest Research, 0
“Drawing on Jung’s assertion that body and mind are indivisible, Luke Hockley develops a masterly analysis of the complex...
- IAJS Communications, , Braga Conference, Latest News, Jungian Psychology in Conversation with a Changing World, 0
The next International Joint Conference with IAAP has been announced – which will be happening at the University of...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019