(In collaboration with CTAR (University of Essex), Tavistock Clinic and UNHCR) How host society responses can impact the mental...
Upcoming conference theme will be "Engaging with, Applying, Reflecting on – Symbols of Transformation."IAJS Communications, , Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Applying, Engaging with, iajs, IJJS, Reflecting on – Symbols of Transformation, 0
Dear all, As a follow up to the wonderful joint conference of IAJS and JSSS this past August, please...
The Glittering World of the Navajo: Adapting the Wisdom of Navajo Healing to Jungian Clinical PracticeIAJS Communications, , Latest News, Jerome S. Bernstein, Jungian Analyst, Jungian Clinical Practice, Navajo, 0
September 6 – 10, 2011 A Four Day Clinical Seminar at Canyon de Chelly on the Navajo Reservation This...
- The IAJS Triannual Conference April 2-5, 2020 Registration Now OpenDecember 4, 2019
- Call for papers: The International Jungian ConferenceOctober 20, 2019
- Jungian Psychology: East and West, encountering differencesOctober 19, 2019
- Guilford Press Offers IAJS Members 20% DiscountSeptember 30, 2019
- Call for Papers: Jungian Psychology & the Human SciencesAugust 30, 2019