Brien’s “A Jungian Notebook” Weblog
Budding “Beyond the Ego and Psychological Mythical Reality
Cardelli’s “Archetypes of Nations: Myths of Our Times” (Translation and Endnotes by
Mark Gherardi) [Word Document]
Hazebroek-Buijs Page (in Dutch)
- Joan Relke: Sculpture, Article
on Mytholoy Part 1, Article
on Mythology Part 2
- Andrew Samuels
- Erel Shalit’s Page
- NEW! Lawrence Staples’ Page
- Maria Taveras’
- Joel Weishaus’
- Ruth Williams’ Page
IAJS Communications, , Blog, Discussion List, Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Membership Issues, Membership Operations, 0
Please follow this link to peruse the nominees. Online elections will be opened Oct 15 to 26th. http://jungianstudies.org/?p=3180 The...
IAJS Communications, , Membership Issues, Membership Operations, 0
Go to this page in order to recover your password http://jungianstudies.org/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword Enter their username or email, the email you...
IAJS Communications, , IAJS Member Publications, Membership Operations, 0
A True Note on a Slack String The Poetry of Patrick Kavanagh and the Psychology of Carl Jung: An...
IAJS Communications, , Featured, Highlights, Home Page, Latest News, Membership Issues, Membership Operations, 0
Dear all, here is a little reminder about our upcoming elections. http://jungianstudies.org/potential-ec-members-election-october-2014/ On October 15th voting will open, you...
Subscribe via Email
- Why do we remember some movies for a lifetime while others are quickly forgotten? Movies are more than simple entertainment…October 27, 2016
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events.October 24, 2016
- BREXIT IN THE CONSULTING ROOM: How to Work Responsibly and Relationally with Political MaterialOctober 12, 2016
- New Book: Remembering Dionysus Revisioning psychology and literature in C.G. Jung and James Hillman By Susan RowlandOctober 12, 2016
- New Book: The Quest for Gold by Andrew FeketeOctober 4, 2016
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events. on
- Sisiutl as Archetypal Image on
- Ideas and concepts don’t mean anything until they are shared with others and challenged by others. on
- the undecipherable language clamoring around the house was the mumbling of the black and angry dead… on
- Religious Experiences Shrink Part of the Brain on