Feels Like Home Again traces forty years of Joel Weishaus’ natural, poetic and spiritual life, from a military post in Massachusetts, to the San Francisco of the 1960s, to the mountains of Japan and Northern California, to New Mexico’s high desert; and from modernism to the thrums of post-modernism. In this collection, Weishaus, who is mainly known as a Digital Literary Artist and literary critic, reveals deeper levels of his past and its aesthetics.
Upcoming conference theme will be "Engaging with, Applying, Reflecting on – Symbols of Transformation."Dr. Michael Glock, , Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Applying, Engaging with, iajs, IJJS, Reflecting on – Symbols of Transformation, 0
Dear all, As a follow up to the wonderful joint conference of IAJS and JSSS this past August, please...
New Government (USA) Policy Directive – USING BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE INSIGHTS TO BETTER SERVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLEDr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Policy, 0
A growing body of evidence demonstrates that behavioral science insights — research findings from fields such as behavioral economics...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Call for Papers, Home Page, PSYCHOANALYSIS IN CULTURAL STUDIES: READINGS AND PROPOSALS, 0
The conference will be held in June 2015 in Bochum, Germany, and it will deal with the role of...
The International Journal of Multiple Research Approaches is commissioning a special issue on Depth Psychological Research MethodsDr. Michael Glock, , Call for Papers, Latest News, Latest Research, 0
The International Journal of Multiple Research Approaches is commissioning a special issue on Depth Psychological Research Methods: Multiple and...
Dr. Michael Glock, , IAJS Member Publications, Publications, "On The Day That Caetano Invited A Man To Go Up Stage" by Marcus Quintaes, "Spiritual Perspectives on Suicidal Impulses in Young Adults" by David Tacey, book chapters iajs members, Colonising the Heart: shame and the regulatory project" by David Henderson, 0
Selected chapters from books by or contributed to by members. “Colonising the Heart: shame and the regulatory project” by...
The Glittering World of the Navajo: Adapting the Wisdom of Navajo Healing to Jungian Clinical PracticeDr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Jerome S. Bernstein, Jungian Analyst, Jungian Clinical Practice, Navajo, 0
September 6 – 10, 2011 A Four Day Clinical Seminar at Canyon de Chelly on the Navajo Reservation This...
‘Terrors of Growing Old – Ageism in Therapeutic Care with Older People (Paul Terry, Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Hertfordshire)Dr. Michael Glock, , Latest News, Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, Paul Terry, Specialty Lead for Older People, Terrors of Growing Old, Therapeutic Care with Older People, 0
Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies Friday 25 November 2011 Open Seminar (Southend Campus) ‘Terrors of Growing Old – Ageism...
Subscribe via Email
- The Symbologist from the New York Times Sunday Book review. “The Red Book: Liber Novus”October 9, 2015
- New Book by Elizabeth Brodersen Laws of Inheritance A post-Jungian study of twins and therelationship between the first and other(s)October 9, 2015
- Confederation for Analytical Psychology presents The only chance to hear Roger Brooke in LondonOctober 9, 2015
- New Book – A NEW THERAPY FOR POLITICS? by Andrew SamuelsOctober 9, 2015
- On Psychological and Visionary ArtOctober 8, 2015
- Prof. Don Fredericksen passed peacefully (May 15 2015) on
- For Sale: Deluxe Edition of Carl Jung's Red Book, #125 of 129 made in 2009 on
- Call for Participation Psyche, Spirit, and Science: negotiating contemporary social and cultural concerns – Joint IAAP/IAJS Conference on
- IS JOSEPH CAMPBELL A JUNGIAN? on
- Call for Papers – 'Art, Aesthetics, and Analytical Psychology’ on