New Book Launched! A Contemplative Approach To Understanding World Religions C. G. Jung as Phenomenologist of the Soul by Blake W. BurlesonIAJS Communications, , Featured, Highlights, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
A Contemplative Approach To Understanding World Religions C. G. Jung as Phenomenologist of the Soul by Blake W. Burleson...
- IAJS Communications, , Courses, Highlights, Home Page, Latest News, Shakespeare in Depth, Susan Rowland, 0
This is a unique opportunity to explore Shakespeare in the context of depth psychology, archetype, myth, and self-exploration. Susan...
- IAJS Communications, , Featured, Highlights, Home Page, Latest News, Membership Issues, Membership Operations, 0
Dear all, here is a little reminder about our upcoming elections. //jungianstudies.org/potential-ec-members-election-october-2014/ On October 15th voting will open, you...
- IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Latest Seminars, Debbie Stewart, University of Essex, WHY CAN’T THEY LEARN, WHY WON’T THEY BEHAVE, 0
WHY CAN’T THEY LEARN, WHY WON’T THEY BEHAVE? FRIDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 2011 University of Essex, Southend Campus, Friday...
- Call for Papers: Technology and communication: A conference for trainees and students in Jungian psychologyMarch 18, 2019
- IAAP XXI. International Congress for Analytical Psychology Open for RegistrationMarch 14, 2019
- IAAP Invitation to the IAJS. XXI International Congress for Analytical Psychology August 25 – 30, 2019 | Vienna, AustriaMarch 6, 2019
- International Association for Jungian Studies 2020 conference to be held jointly with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USAMarch 1, 2019
- Taboo, Personal and Collective Representations: Origin and Positioning within Cultural Complexes by Elizabeth BrodersenFebruary 21, 2019