Pacifica is dedicated to cultivating and harvesting the gifts of the human imagination so that these insights may be brought to bear upon the personal, cultural, and planetary concerns of our era. As with the Graduate Degree Programs, Pacifica’s Public Programs explore the fields of psychology and mythological studies through the lens of depth psychology. Programs cover a wide range of topics from humanities and culture to counseling and clinical psychology.
IAJS Communications, , Latest News, Programs, 0
Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies Wednesday 8 May 2013 Open Seminar (Colchester Campus) ’Body Psychotherapy – from Wilhelm Reich to...
Freud Memorial Lecture 2013: " The Unspeakable and the Unbearable: the challenges of facing reality inside and outside the consulting room" Julian LousadaIAJS Communications, , Latest Seminars, Programs, 0
29 May 2013 at 18:00 in The Lakeside Theatre, Colchester Campus. This paper seeks to illustrate how thinking that...
Call for papers for a special edition of the The Jungian Journal of Scholarly Studies on the theme of Psyche and SocietyIAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Featured, Home Page, Programs, 0
The Jungian Society of Scholarly Studies is issuing a call for papers for a special edition of The Jungian...
Subscribe via Email
- Why do we remember some movies for a lifetime while others are quickly forgotten? Movies are more than simple entertainment…October 27, 2016
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events.October 24, 2016
- BREXIT IN THE CONSULTING ROOM: How to Work Responsibly and Relationally with Political MaterialOctober 12, 2016
- New Book: Remembering Dionysus Revisioning psychology and literature in C.G. Jung and James Hillman By Susan RowlandOctober 12, 2016
- New Book: The Quest for Gold by Andrew FeketeOctober 4, 2016
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events. on
- Sisiutl as Archetypal Image on
- Ideas and concepts don’t mean anything until they are shared with others and challenged by others. on
- the undecipherable language clamoring around the house was the mumbling of the black and angry dead… on
- Religious Experiences Shrink Part of the Brain on