Pacifica is dedicated to cultivating and harvesting the gifts of the human imagination so that these insights may be brought to bear upon the personal, cultural, and planetary concerns of our era. As with the Graduate Degree Programs, Pacifica’s Public Programs explore the fields of psychology and mythological studies through the lens of depth psychology. Programs cover a wide range of topics from humanities and culture to counseling and clinical psychology.
Freud Memorial Lecture 2013: " The Unspeakable and the Unbearable: the challenges of facing reality inside and outside the consulting room" Julian LousadaDr. Michael Glock, , Latest Seminars, Programs, 0
29 May 2013 at 18:00 in The Lakeside Theatre, Colchester Campus. This paper seeks to illustrate how thinking that...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Featured, Programs, 0
Pacifica Graduate Institute -Pacifica is currently accepting applications for spring and fall 2013enrollment. For admissions information call 805.969.3626 ext. 305...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Programs, 0
Please do have a look at the flyer for the revamped Masters in Jungian and Post-Jungian Studies at Essex. We are...
Subscribe via Email
- Sharing a new interview! — by the Depth Psychology AllianceAugust 26, 2015
- Pacifica Graduate Institute Announces International Scholar as ProvostAugust 26, 2015
- The World Within – C.G. Jung in His Own WordsAugust 24, 2015
- James Hollis PhD Finding Your Own Path on LIVING SMART with Patricia GrasAugust 23, 2015
- Jungian Analyst James Hollis introduces this concept and explains why is it so much a part of our daily lives.August 23, 2015
- Prof. Don Fredericksen passed peacefully (May 15 2015) on
- For Sale: Deluxe Edition of Carl Jung's Red Book, #125 of 129 made in 2009 on
- Call for Participation Psyche, Spirit, and Science: negotiating contemporary social and cultural concerns – Joint IAAP/IAJS Conference on
- IS JOSEPH CAMPBELL A JUNGIAN? on
- Call for Papers – 'Art, Aesthetics, and Analytical Psychology’ on