Dear Helena, thank you for your voice and leadership in this online seminar.
I agree with you that whole industries are very interested in Jung, not just Jung, but the broader field of Depth Psychology, The Obama administration recently (early 2016) mandated a complete review of all US government documentation in order to make them more psychologically relevant and meaningful to all users.
The co-author of the book you mention (The Hero and the Outlaw: Building Extraordinary Brands Through the Power of Archetypes), Carol S. Pearson was for a short period the provost at Pacifica Graduate Institute in California. Joe Cambray replaced her. I mention this because it seems that a more “worldly” leader was brought into a rigorous academic Jungian institute and then promptly removed.
Perhaps this is evidence of us “Jungians keeping the theory to ourselves”.
I feel that one of the through lines for the survival of the planet and all the species inhabiting it, including us, is to move towards an overarching, uber awareness and tactical implementation of Depth Psychology into all industries and all fields.
- IAJS Communications, , IAJS: An Experiment in Group Relations, Online Seminars, 0
Dear Leslie and all, I don’t think we can limit on-line seminar presentations to the types that you tentatively...
- IAJS Communications, , Gonzo Tricksterism versus Politics, Online Seminars, 0
Dear Helena, thank you for your voice and leadership in this online seminar. I agree with you that whole...
- SAVE THE DATES! Upcoming IAJS Online SeminarsFebruary 14, 2019
- Call for papers: IAJS 2020 Conference: Jungian PSychology and the Human Sciences.February 12, 2019
- OPEN LETTER ON JUNG AND ‘AFRICANS’ PUBLISHED IN THE BRITISH JOURNAL OF PSYCHOTHERAPYNovember 22, 2018
- Jungian Literary Criticism The Essential Guide, 1st Edition By Susan RowlandOctober 30, 2018
- JSSS Conference: Chaos and Interdisciplinarity. Asheville, North Carolina 26-29 June 2019October 9, 2018