Rhetorical Investigations G. B. Vico and C. G. Jung By Leslie Gardner, Director, Artellus Limited, UKDr. Michael Glock, , Featured, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Publications, Scholarship, 0
Rhetorical analysis of texts exposes plausible ‘truths’ and presumptions implied by the writer’s presentation. In this volume, Leslie Gardner...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Featured, Highlights, Home Page, Latest News, Membership Issues, Membership Operations, 0
Dear all, here is a little reminder about our upcoming elections. http://jungianstudies.org/potential-ec-members-election-october-2014/ On October 15th voting will open, you...
Dr. Michael Glock, , Featured, Highlights, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, 0
Jung e l’alchimia. Introduzione all’alchimia junghiana Jung e l’alchimia sheds light onto psychological outlook of Jung’s alchemy strictly mimicking...
Subscribe via Email
- The Symbologist from the New York Times Sunday Book review. “The Red Book: Liber Novus”October 9, 2015
- New Book by Elizabeth Brodersen Laws of Inheritance A post-Jungian study of twins and therelationship between the first and other(s)October 9, 2015
- Confederation for Analytical Psychology presents The only chance to hear Roger Brooke in LondonOctober 9, 2015
- New Book – A NEW THERAPY FOR POLITICS? by Andrew SamuelsOctober 9, 2015
- On Psychological and Visionary ArtOctober 8, 2015
- Anne Baring on “The Dream of the Cosmos” on
- Prof. Don Fredericksen passed peacefully (May 15 2015) on
- For Sale: Deluxe Edition of Carl Jung's Red Book, #125 of 129 made in 2009 on
- Call for Participation Psyche, Spirit, and Science: negotiating contemporary social and cultural concerns – Joint IAAP/IAJS Conference on
- IS JOSEPH CAMPBELL A JUNGIAN? on