IAJS Communications, , Call for Papers, Featured, Home Page, Latest News, Latest Seminars, Publications, Publishing Opportunities, 0
Hi Everyone, Attached is Spring Journal’s Call for Papers for our fall (December) 2014 issue on “Women’s Voices.” I...
A Jasmine Journey: Carl Jung's travel to India and Ceylon 1937-38 and Jung's Vision During Illness "Something New" Emerging from Orissa, 1944IAJS Communications, , Featured, Home Page, IAJS Member Publications, Latest News, Latest Research, Publications, 0
ISBN book: 978-0-9918357-0-6 ISBN ebook: 978-0-9918357-1-3 ISBN CD: 978-0-9918357-2-0 ISBN Digital mp3: 978-09918357-3-7 166 pp Price: $9.98 To order...
Subscribe via Email
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events.October 24, 2016
- BREXIT IN THE CONSULTING ROOM: How to Work Responsibly and Relationally with Political MaterialOctober 12, 2016
- New Book: Remembering Dionysus Revisioning psychology and literature in C.G. Jung and James Hillman By Susan RowlandOctober 12, 2016
- New Book: The Quest for Gold by Andrew FeketeOctober 4, 2016
- 20% Off Routledge’s Monograph SeriesSeptember 21, 2016
- Six Blind Jungian Monks Tackle Questions of The Psyche, Politics and Culture of the Western World in the Era of Brexit, Trump, Immigration and other turbulent social/political events. on
- Sisiutl as Archetypal Image on
- Ideas and concepts don’t mean anything until they are shared with others and challenged by others. on
- the undecipherable language clamoring around the house was the mumbling of the black and angry dead… on
- Religious Experiences Shrink Part of the Brain on